BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Website.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- You agree to use this Website solely for your own personal use to obtain information about and to purchase our products and services..
- If you make a purchase from our Website, our Terms and Conditions of sale WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE will apply to the sales.
- Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the Website may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
- If you think the Website is faulty or wish to contact us for any other reason, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact details shown on the website www.axisbiotix.com.
You must be 18 or over to accept these terms and use the Website.YOU MUST KEEP YOUR LOGIN DETAILS SAFE
- You will be asked to sign up and create login details to create an account for the Website, which may include a user identification name and password. You must treat your login details as confidential and you must not disclose them to any other person.
- We have the right to disable any user identification or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
- We may need to change these terms from time to time to reflect changes in law or best practice, to deal with additional features which we introduce, or for any other reason, and may do so at any time at our discretion.
- Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
From time to time we may automatically update the Website and/or any content in the Website to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system, address security issues, or for any other reason, and may do so at our discretion.WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW THE WEBSITE
- The Website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- The Website may contain links to other independent websites which are not provided by us. Such independent sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any).
- You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of third party websites linked on the Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We are not liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You may link to the home page of the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part, without our prior written consent.
- You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All intellectual property rights in the Website and the content on the Website (including where applicable our branding and logo) throughout the world belong to us (or our licensors) and the rights in the Website are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the Website other than the right to use it in accordance with these terms.
- The Website may utilise or include open source software code of third party software and copyrighted material or may be subject to third party or open source licences.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- When we are liable for damage to your property. If our negligence causes damage to a device, or any data or digital content belonging to you, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow instructions or to have in place any minimum system requirements advised by us, or by your failure to take reasonable precaution such as installing suitable anti-virus protection.
- When we will have no liability to you. We will not be liable to you under any circumstances, except where our negligence causes damage to your property. In particular, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, or any other material that is malicious or technologically harmful, which may infect your device, data or digital content due to your use of the Website or in relation to your downloading any content from the Website, or on or from any third party website linked to the Website.
- Limitations to the Website. The Website is provided on an as is basis without any warranty, promises or guarantees of any kind whether express or implied. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content or any information provided on the Website is accurate, error-free, complete, or up-to-date. The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- Our total liability to you for loss or damage. Except as set out in paragraph 16.1, our total liability to you in any circumstances is limited to one hundred pounds Sterling (£100).
- We may end your rights to use the Website at any time by contacting you if you have broken these terms.
- If we end your rights to use the Website, you must immediately stop all activities authorised by these terms, including your use of the Website.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- This agreement does not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- The contract is governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of it in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the contract in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the contract in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.