What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device when you visit this website located at www.axisbiotix.com (Website). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. We use the term cookies to describe cookies and other technologies that operate in a similar way (such as pixels and tags).
Cookies can be set by the owner of the website (first party cookies) or in some cases by third party services the website owner allows to present information, run content or provide other functionality on the website, such as analytics (third party cookies). Session cookies expire at the end of a user’s browsing session (usually when a user exits their browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device for a longer period and in between sessions.
Why are they used on this Website
Telling us about your cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the ‘Cookies’ link at the bottom of our Website. You can accept all the categories of cookies used on the Website by clicking on the ‘Accept all’ button or only the essential cookies by clicking the ‘Only accept essential cookies’ button. Alternatively, you can adjust the available sliders to ‘on’ or ‘off’ to indicate your preference to each cookie category (and the same foreach individual cookie). Your preferences are automatically saved once you close the cookie banner by clicking the ‘save and close’ button.
Please note, blocking or deleting cookies set on our Website may affect the functionality or performance of the Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through our Website.
Categories of cookies
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Further information on cookies and how to manage them
You can find more information on how to manage cookies on popular browsers at the following links:
Google Chrome: Google Chrome
Microsoft Edge: Microsoft Edge
Mozilla Firefox: Mozilla Firefox
Microsoft Internet Explorer: Microsoft Internet Explorer
Apple Safari: Apple Safari
Apple Safari Mobile: Apple Safari Mobile
If you use an alternative browser, you may be able to find further information by visiting the browser developer’s website.
For more information about cookies, please visit:
All about cookies: All about cookies
- telephone on +44 (0) 191 495 7325;
- email at email@example.com; or
post at The Core, Newcastle Helix, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 5TF.
This Cookies Policy was last updated on 25 October 2021.